After some emergencies, there may be some problems during the operation of the gas boiler. The boiler operator should be vigilant to the gas boiler, check the operation of the boiler in real-time, and stop the boiler if necessary to avoid more serious dangerous accidents.
Under what circumstances must the gas boiler be shut down?
- The boiler is short of water. After closing the valve of the steam drum water level gauge, the water level is still not visible.
- When the boiler is full of water and exceeds the visible water level on the upper part of the steam drum water level gauge.
- When there is a crack in the furnace wall of the boiler and there is a danger of collapse or the beam of the furnace frame is burning red.
- After all water level gauges are damaged.
- The hydraulic station is seriously damaged and the oil pressure cannot be established.
- When the water wall tube or the economizer tube is blasted and the average water level in the furnace cannot be maintained.
- Boiler feed water or steam pipe blasting is dangerous to people or equipment.
- The induced draft fan is damaged and cannot continue to run.