Many gas-fired boilers do not run continuously throughout the year. When the enterprise is no longer in production or for other reasons, the boiler will be shut down. Проте, after the boiler is out of service, certain safety measures must be taken. Так, what safety measures should be taken after the boiler in the chemical plant is out of service?
- Continue to ventilate for 5 minutes. Remove the combustibles that may remain in the combustion chamber and flue, then close the dampers and stop the operation of the supply and induced draft fans to prevent the steam pressure from dropping too quickly due to cooling.
- After turning off the flame, keep the primary and secondary bypasses or open the primary bypass and the reheater to exhaust steam to the air, and close it after 10 minutes to keep the superheater and reheater from overheating.
- After the boiler is shut down, the depressurization speed of the boiler should be strictly controlled, and the natural pressure relief method should be adopted (that is, the pressure will be reduced automatically with the cooling after the shutdown). so as not to damage the equipment.
- After the boiler is shut down, when the boiler still has pressure and the auxiliary machine has power, it is not allowed to leave the boiler unit unmonitored.
- In order to prevent the internal corrosion of the heating surface of the boiler, the shutdown protection work should be done according to the requirements after the shutdown of the boiler.
- When the furnace is shut down in winter, the antifreeze work of the equipment should also be done well.