When the load of gas-fired boilers drops suddenly, the enterprise units using the boilers should pay attention. This is a serious boiler dangerous situation, accompanied by the following situations:
- The steam flow drops sharply and the steam pressure rises sharply.
- If it is not found and dealt with in time, it will lead to the action of the boiler safety door.
- The water level of the boiler drops instantly and then rises again, and the high water level signal alarms. When the safety door returns to its seat, the water level drops rapidly, which
- may cause a low water level signal alarm.
- If the power transmission switch trips, the ammeters of each auxiliary machine will swing abnormally and the lighting will flash.
There are the following reasons for the sudden drop in gas boiler load.
- The external line switch tripped.
- Turbine emergency stop.
- The valve core of the isolation valve or the main valve falls off.
How to deal with sudden load drop of gas boiler?
- According to the instructions of the steam drum water level gauge and the steam and feedwater flow gauge, the water supply is automatically changed to manual, and the water level is adjusted in time.
- According to the decrease of load and the increase of steam pressure, turn off the small lead and air supply in time, stop the grate, keep the boiler from extinguishing, and turn on the superheater to drain water.
- Adjust the temperature-reducing valve in time to make the steam temperature normal.
- If it is found that the treatment is not timely, the pressure exceeds the operating pressure of the safety door, and the safety door does not operate, the electric door for raising the fire and exhausting steam should be opened until the normal pressure.
- Make preparations for carrying the load, and report to the squad leader and duty leader.
- After the accident, check the condition of the safety door that has been operated to see if it is closed tightly.